TandemVids 2018.0.15.0 has been released.
Vegas 8 through 16 are supported along with DVD Architecture 5, 6 and 7.
This release fixes many of the errors logged so far by users around the world. Thanks for your patience. We'll keep monitoring the error log.
Every release of TandemVids can be installed directly over the top of existing installations. Your settings and customers will remain intact.
Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported as they have reached end of life with Microsoft.
Download from the latest version download page
(64kb) downloaded 132 time(s).
- A cancel button on the main interface to abort processing at the next available opportunity.
- Ability to select DirectShow or Windows Media Player when trimming, setting envelopes, confirming freefall times and playing media
- Ability to deactivate a license without an internet connection to enable installation on a different computer.
- Blank left video when setting freefall times, slow motion or trimming.
- Tiny videos when setting freefall times, slow motion or trimming on machines with high DPI and scaling enabled.
- The previous speed setting used on the speed change dialog was not remembered
- Offline activation wasn't available to renew subscriptions for activated licenses.
- NAS drives may fail validation due to invalid write permissions.
- Deactivation fails to remove old license keys, which will be reactivated after restarting.
- After timing out waiting for an available rendering slot, nothing happens.
- A single space or invalid character in the second USB folder will throw a confusing error when the path fails validation.
- The active flag was not saved for adverts
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified