TandemVids 2018.0.11.0 has been released. This version is not backwards compatible with 2016 and older versions. You must create a backup
in case you need to roll back to a previous version.
Vegas 8 through 15 are supported along with DVD Architecture 5, 6 and 7.
This release fixes many of the errors logged so far by users around the world. Thanks for your patience. We'll keep monitoring the error log.
Every release of TandemVids can be installed directly over the top of existing installations. Your settings and customers will remain intact.
Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported as they have reached end of life with Microsoft.
Download from the latest version download page
(64kb) downloaded 132 time(s).
- Reworked the licensing menu and activation process to make it clearer when activation hasn't been completed.
- Automated activation still fails silently if there is no internet available or if our servers are down but the user can initiate activation manually and see exactly what the problem is.
- Attempting to run Vegas and TandemVids with mismatched architectures (32 and 64 bit) is caught and the user is alerted.
- Out of memory errors.
- YouTube application errors, negative retry time-outs and lost authorisation tokens.
- YouTube application error, "The tasks argument contains no tasks."
- Cancelling a render by closing the render progress window does the opposite of the confirmation prompt.
- Cancelling a render using the window close button may cause Vegas to freeze, which locks the file and keeps TandemVids locked.
- The inserted and modified columns on the archive tab should be hidden.
- When 32 bit Vegas and 32 bit TandemVids are installed on a 64 bit operating system, automatic updates will install the 64 bit version of TandemVids.
- Removing an SD card while thumbnails were being generated logged a file not found error even though it wasn't displayed to the user
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified